The Frester free thread

Never met him, he seems a top bloke.
Apart from I didn't get my free beer off him at EC but I forgive :p

He needs to have the last word in every thread so just seein if he can resist for 7 days :evil:

Im not nasty really :evil:

Does any1 know where Frester has gone :err:

He hasn't posted on here since 9am on the 16th Dec :shock:

Did he get lost in Birmingham :?

Has he been banned :?

Any1 know :|

Noone is banned here, and Frester's account settings are completely normal.

The whole boards been too Frester-free recently, its odd. Maybe he went on holiday for Christmas or something during that day when the board went down.

Oh well...

Afternoon :) I've done the same as wicker nomad, email and PM, but had no reply from the frester :( . After we left the NEC on the 16th, frester and the other bb'er he was with, i think its marke1uk from IMBB, trotted off to their car and set off home as far as i know.

marke1uk posted a thankyou on the IMBB to frester on the 21st, so they obviousley got home ok :? I guess ( hope :shock: ) frester's got caught up doing family stuff for the Christmas period, i just hope he, Theresa and the kids are ok :(

I expect i'm just being paranoid :oops:

MaidenMadness said:
but that is highly unlogical.
he clearly stated that he shall perform mating rituals with his partner. so he can't post here for a while unless he has problems with premature ejaculation.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

smily1111.gif

rockin_plumber said:

LOL LOL LOL i know, its cruel isn't it. We've all actually been able to have proper threads and discussions about real crap whilst he's been away

LOL LOL LOL

Back