The Formula One Thread

wicker nomad said:
shakehead.gif
i bet you are using jake as an excuse :| for mr WN to stay at home
or is it that jake has to take care of MR WN in his old age :D

wicker nomad said:
Being totally honest.......

No :wink:
wow. mr. wn must be happy to know he has such a .....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

wicker nomad said:
:oops: I am watching corrie at the same time :oops:
ok

such a..........................
darn can't think up of anything that can be understood in two ways so i'm just gonna say loyal and loving wife

The Nigel Mansell-backed consortium that wanted to promote the British GP have emerged as possible bidders for Jaguar.

Brand Synergy are locked in confidential talks with HSBC, who are handling Ford’s sale of the team.

The Jaguar team took an inflatable donkey to the races with them and
got it photographed in all kinds of places LOL

The site Donkey does F1 is quite amusing :wink:

Here is one I liked and apparently the driver who turned up late was not amused
when he arrived and found the offending donkey in his seat LOL

donkeydoesf1.jpg

But look through all the photos......

Donkey does pit-girl :P
Donkey Does Photo-Copier LOL

rockin_plumber said:
The Jaguar team took an inflatable donkey to the races with them and
got it photographed in all kinds of places LOL

The site Donkey does F1 is quite amusing :wink:

Here is one I liked and apparently the driver who turned up late was not amused
when he arrived and found the offending donkey in his seat LOL

donkeydoesf1.jpg

But look through all the photos......

Donkey does pit-girl :P
Donkey Does Photo-Copier LOL
:D

Bernie Ecclestone and the Formula 1 teams look to have struck a deal which will save the British and French Grands Prix.

During a meeting at a hotel near Heathrow airport on Tuesday, attended by Ecclestone and representatives of nine of the 10 F1 teams, agreement was reached that the teams will shoulder their own costs for the two Grands Prix, which should pave the way for the events to go ahead.

“We believe agreement was reached today that removes any obvious obstacle for the British and French GPs to take place,” McLaren team principal Ron Dennis told autosport.com.

Ecclestone added: “We haven’t got a contract with Silverstone yet, but I would be shattered and disappointed if we didn’t get a deal.”

:banana: :banana:

wicker nomad said:
Bernie Ecclestone and the Formula 1 teams look to have struck a deal which will save the British and French Grands Prix.

During a meeting at a hotel near Heathrow airport on Tuesday, attended by Ecclestone and representatives of nine of the 10 F1 teams, agreement was reached that the teams will shoulder their own costs for the two Grands Prix, which should pave the way for the events to go ahead.

“We believe agreement was reached today that removes any obvious obstacle for the British and French GPs to take place,” McLaren team principal Ron Dennis told autosport.com.

Ecclestone added: “We haven’t got a contract with Silverstone yet, but I would be shattered and disappointed if we didn’t get a deal.”

:banana: :banana:

good thing for us :banana: :banana:

Back