The Formula One Thread

wicky said:
Oh shut up LOL

How many years did everyone have to put up with Schumacher this Schumacher that :|

You're just bitter cos Lewis finally got the chamionship again :banana: :banana: :banana:

Again :?

You changed it from McLaren :roll: LOL LOL LOL
And left again there LOL LOL LOL

And a final note on the weekends GP......

The last time a Brazilian got fucked over that badly by a Brit was at
Stockwell Underground Station.

:|

Next years cars look funny.

Last year....

50158_2.jpg

Next years 'comedy' rear wing.... LOL

50167_2.jpg

And the new 'comedy' Front wing..... LOL LOL

f109.jpg

:?

I'm sure I've seen a wing like that before somewhere.........

Ahhh yes . I remember......

GrittingLorry.jpg

You know the bit at Brazil where Ferrari thought they had it in the bag?

I was just watching the highlights clip on Forumla1.com and there's a bit not shown on British TV where a Red mechanic loses his temper and headbutts a glass Ferrari standard, smashing it all over Massa's Dad (Roughly 3/4 of the way through the clip) LOL LOL
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Dave Richards might be buying back into the old Honda team :banana:

He runs Pro drive, who used to have a stake in British/American Racing (B.A.R. [Honda F1's previous Name]).
And Pro drive were responsible for shaping the Subaru Impreza into a WRC winner.
Apparently there's a deal in the pipeline with some Middle Eastern Investors 8)

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Honda to be bought by Richard Branson? Virgin F1?

Wow :eek:

Well i guess old Beardy Boy has the money doesn't he, so fair play to him, be good if Jenson got one more last role of the dice as well :)

Now the Branson buy-out has gone away, and the Management Buy-out seems to be approved, It would appear that the-team-formerly-known-as Honda have settled on their driver line up. Jenson Button was always assured of a seat coz it'd cost too much to get rid of him, but the other seat was undecided between Rubens Barrichello or dumping him for new boy Bruno Senna.
According to Autosport.com it looks like they're going with the Experience of Rubens, which makes me happy, coz I like him. He's not a dick like some of the other drivers. :banana:

I like Rubens,he seems like a genuinely nice guy 8)

I think there was a F1 ad on BBC earlier...heard it but didn't see it

Back