The Big Brother Addicts Thread

:banana: :banana: :banana: brilliant reaction LOL Love him :D

Wonder if Davina will tell glyn that he really should give up singing LOL

I never used to be a fan of Big Brother, every year I would tell myself that I'm not going to watch it, I'm not going to watch a bunch of sad people sitting around in a house making complete fools of themselves. Yet, I find myself addicted to it every year! It wasn't until last year that I actually started watching the programme, I'm not a crazed fan or anything like that, at the end of the day it's just a bit of entertainment.

LoonyTom said:
I never used to be a fan of Big Brother, every year I would tell myself that I'm not going to watch it, I'm not going to watch a bunch of sad people sitting around in a house making complete fools of themselves. Yet, I find myself addicted to it every year! It wasn't until last year that I actually started watching the programme, I'm not a crazed fan or anything like that, at the end of the day it's just a bit of entertainment.

everybody says the same thing and finally watch LOL LOL

:err: Did you watch CBB tonite...

I missed it coz it was on early

I watched BBBM on at 9.....
And there was an old bloke with a tache in the house... who was he :err:
And Ken left as well :shock:
:err: did he jump over the wall as well

LOL LMAO @ visions of Ken jumping over a wall :shock: LOL

Yeah I watched about half of it...wish they'd stop changing the times :x :x

Jades mum in argument with Indian woman whose name I can't spell :err:

Jades mum in argument with Ken and Indian woman whose name I can't spell :err: So i'm guessing that's why Ken left :?

Yeah I saw that bloke on BBBM haven't got a fukin clue who he is :? and it's not on live til gone midnight :x

Found it :banana:

Day 5, 18:20
Hold tight, another two family members are on their way in...

Jade's family is about to get bigger, as tonight her real life grandparents will be entering the House for an extra special banquet.

We may have lost adopted 'Uncle Ken', but the Goody clan is going to be boosted in numbers again tonight when Jackiey's parents arrive for dinner. The Servants are going to have their work cut out, as they will be pulling out all of the stops to entertain Jade's Nan and Grandad.

rockin_plumber said:
Just found it...
Looks like theyre only in for the nite though :banana: :banana: :banana:
Thank god for that LOL LOL All the others would leave if they are as loud as Jades mum :shock: She's even pissing Jade off by talking too much :shock:

Back