The Big Brother Addicts Thread

My mum keeps saying that....It's annoying so I annoy her by saying some victorisms :p Shizzle ma Nizzle!

The#2RY said:
My mum keeps saying that....It's annoying so I annoy her by saying some victorisms :p Shizzle ma Nizzle!
and i've already got the sniffles LOL LOL LOL very gangsta :D

Rockhardchick666 said:
you know you'd get your ass kicked in my neibourhood if you said that :p
I'm sorry *runs*
8.gif

noooooooooooooooo
for the first time ever in croatia started big brother :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x i hate it i hate it and further more i hate it

MaidenMadness said:
noooooooooooooooo
for the first time ever in croatia started big brother :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x i hate it i hate it and further more i hate it
its sh1t isnt it :|

MaidenMadness said:
noooooooooooooooo
LOL LOL LOL

I hated the first series of BB :shock: ...well the first week of it.......give it a chance :wink:

wicker nomad said:
LOL LOL LOL

I hated the first series of BB :shock: ...well the first week of it.......give it a chance :wink:
I SHALL NOT. i won't watch anything that has men dressing up as women and even putting the pink flower in their hair to go with it. that has idiots that cause fire whilst making barbacue or that has that idiot with a fucking annyoing voice.

and i don't watch it :err:
its what i heard:err:
and saw when i ran into it :err:

sorry but i have my own life to live
i dont watch much TV
i mainly watch films or those things where ppl reckon they see ghosts LOL

Back