The all new what are you doing now thread

wicker nomad said:
LOL Thats a typical MM reply LOL
and whats wrong with my typical replys?

besides what can i do if he's disguisted by his bone?
and he tells that he's gonna rule the world and kill ppl when ge grows up :roll: i bet he would faint at the nearest sight of some really gross stuff like internal organs of a human :D

MaidenMadness said:

and he tells that he's gonna rule the world and kill ppl when ge grows up :roll: i bet he would faint at the nearest sight of some really gross stuff like internal organs of a human :D
nothing :err:

MaidenMadness said:

no its just it hurt when i press X on the ps2 :roll: and it scratchs the mouse
i've seen interal organs
in biology we had to play with a sheep heart and i could fit my hand all the way through it with out tearing any tissue :D

manic said:
no its just it hurt when i press X on the ps2 :roll: and it scratchs the mouse
i've seen interal organs
in biology we had to play with a sheep heart and i could fit my hand all the way through it with out tearing any tissue :D
Sounds like you would of enjoyed growing up where I did.....above my family butchers shop...with a slaughterhouse at the back

wicker nomad said:
Sounds like you would of enjoyed growing up where I did.....above my family butchers shop...with a slaughterhouse at the back
cool :shock:
i made a fake maiden cover and it was eddie in a slauughter house with tons of corpses of like people he knows round him and he just drops to the floor
i called it slaughterhouse
the new album :D

manic said:
hey wicky
maidens in san andreas you know :shock:
well in a way
there is a hotel called the hotel of rock and its in maiden font

there was already two minutes to midnight in GTA vice city :p

Back