The all new what are you doing now thread

Rockhardchick666 said:
it is isn't it?
AH!
YOU!
good...
at least someone...
There's some cake thingy with two kinda jelly on the top (don't know what is it english)... If I eat it I will get fat and zits... But if I eat it, it will give me great amount of pleasure...
What should I do?

ewil said:
AH!
YOU!
good...
at least someone...
There's some cake thingy with two kinda jelly on the top (don't know what is it english)... If I eat it I will get fat and zits... But if I eat it, it will give me great amount of pleasure...
What should I do?

that sounds so good :shock:anything for pleasure eh?

Rockhardchick666 said:
honey. don't push your luck, or I will have to use my right arm... :wink:
So? what 'em I gonna do?

Rockhardchick666 said:
It looks like these, but much bigger:
wiener.jpg

Rockhardchick666 said:
:p umm, I personally would have to run afterwards, but yea, giver nuts.....cake is cake
I have lifted weights... and only thing I've eaten today is bread... and a slice of that cake... so I might aswell take some cake :) and toast
and icetea...

ewil said:
I have lifted weights... and only thing I've eaten today is bread... and a slice of that cake... so I might aswell take some cake :) and toast
and icetea...

yea, giver nut.....I'll eat my carrot :|

Rockhardchick666 said:
by the way........ very cruel to ask me this
I know... :)
if you would live closer, I could show you how to keep fit without even leaving the bed... :wink:

ewil said:
I know... :)
if you would live closer, I could show you how to keep fit without even leaving the bed... :wink:

I shall keep that in mind, hell that would be a kick ass work out you just like to see me in pain :wink:

Rockhardchick666 said:
I shall keep that in mind, hell that would be a kick ass work out you just like to see me in pain :wink:
No pain dear... Pleasure... :wink:

Rockhardchick666 said:
this is also true....unless someone with that magic button makes it regular size
Honey. No way to make you scared, but... they can push the quote- or even the edit-button :err:

Back