The all new what are you doing now thread

MaidenMadness said:
i love that cartoon

pinky and the brain they're pinky and the brain one is a genious the other's insane........
One of my favourites :D *narf*

LOL I'm not mad :wink:

I'll get Luke to do another thread in the morning....that's if he gets up with enough time before school....it's like trying to wake the dead somedays :|

wicker nomad said:

I'll get Luke to do another thread in the morning....that's if he gets up with enough time before school....it's like trying to wake the dead somedays :|
so he has trouble going to sleep but no trouble with sleeping when its schoolday LOL typical

wicker nomad said:

Yay :banana:

MaidenMadness said:
so he has trouble going to sleep but no trouble with sleeping when its schoolday LOL typical
Exactly!!!...he'll get up at bloody half 7 on a saturday :x

ewil said:
Awwww... Aren't ya so cuddly n' wuddly lil' thing... :p

haha talking about cuddly and wuddly......one of my friends from the bike shop had this pimpin seat...it was a bmx seat (for his bmx) that was covered in that fake fur .... oh was it ever funny, but no one wanted to touch it cause his ass was on it for about an hour of riding

Back