twilightsglow Well-Known Member Sunday at 9:24 AM #27,101 Ate a bag of chocolate when I got home, but sadly that doesn't count as dinner. I'm throwing together some eggs, rice, and vegetables
Ate a bag of chocolate when I got home, but sadly that doesn't count as dinner. I'm throwing together some eggs, rice, and vegetables
twilightsglow Well-Known Member Wednesday at 2:33 AM #27,103 It's my day off and it was spent cleaning and doing errands. Now I'm doing laundry and still need to clean this bathroom. It sure feels like everything gets gross so fast
It's my day off and it was spent cleaning and doing errands. Now I'm doing laundry and still need to clean this bathroom. It sure feels like everything gets gross so fast
twilightsglow Well-Known Member Wednesday at 2:38 AM #27,104 I am gonna try out these dryer balls I got from Aldi. Let's see if these help with this crappy dryer
twilightsglow Well-Known Member Wednesday at 5:17 AM #27,105 I think they worked for the sheets, but not for the other load. My sheets didn't get all twisted together and they dried properly this time
I think they worked for the sheets, but not for the other load. My sheets didn't get all twisted together and they dried properly this time
twilightsglow Well-Known Member Yesterday at 5:27 AM #27,106 I couldn't get to the grocery store yesterday so I have improvised my dinner. I threw some ground turkey into pasta sauce and I hope it tastes good
I couldn't get to the grocery store yesterday so I have improvised my dinner. I threw some ground turkey into pasta sauce and I hope it tastes good
twilightsglow Well-Known Member Today at 9:37 AM #27,107 Started on a gift painting. I haven't done watercolors in so long. Some of these are totally dried out and I need to look up if I can revive them
Started on a gift painting. I haven't done watercolors in so long. Some of these are totally dried out and I need to look up if I can revive them
twilightsglow Well-Known Member Today at 9:55 AM #27,108 One of these might be moldy. I need to look at this in daylight :/