The all new what are you doing now thread

So glad I had saved some information on my other laptop!

There was a lawsuit against the darkside over it's use of biometrics and the payout was a few hundred dollars. I couldn't find my claim number but I was pretty sure I had filed a claim. I checked my old computer and I had saved it in a screenshot :cool: Sent in my check reissue request :)

There is another lawsuit over the darkside's use of tracking and I'm wondering how long it will take this one to finish. I think this suit had the option to get paid over paypal, so it won't matter if I move in the meantime.

Looking up the early voting places for the election next week and they're all ridiculous distances away?! o_O

But the place for election day is in a reasonable spot. Gonna have to see what my work schedule is to figure out where to vote thinkingface.png

Just watched the cat try to jump on the sofa arm, almost fall off, hold on for dear life but eventually manage to climb onto the sofa

Drinking tea and surfing the internets. I was at a Thanksgiving get-together earlier and had two plates of food. No dessert though. I really only like pumpkin or pecan pie.

Back