The all new what are you doing now thread

Got a message request on Signal from some random person. Deleted! I regularly get "women" "accidentally" sending me messages on WhatsApp and I'm very sure they're scammers. I'm not going to fall in love with you/send you money so get the fuck out of here :rolleyes:

I'm playing my fashion game and surfing the internets anorak.png

The cat, who was fast asleep 30 minutes ago, is settling down next to me for another nap lol.gif

I started an instagram for miniatures. I don't even have an avatar yet but I think I can make one tonight. Also it has no photos yet lol.gif

Reading about Colonel Sanders, the fried chicken guy. He had a very eventful life. Lots of different jobs. He was a lawyer at one point and got in a brawl with a client. When he ran a gas station and restaurant, he was in a shootout with his competitor.

After he sold KFC he'd still go to the different franchises to check out their food and was very vocal if it didn't pass his standards. The company that acquired KFC tried to sue him when he gave his honest opinion about the changes they made to his gravy recipe:

"My God, that gravy is horrible. They buy tap water for 15 to 20 cents a thousand gallons and then they mix it with flour and starch and end up with pure wallpaper paste. And I know wallpaper paste, by God, because I've seen my mother make it. ... There's no nutrition in it and they ought not to be allowed to sell it. ... [The] crispy [fried chicken] recipe is nothing in the world but a damn fried doughball stuck on some chicken."

Back