The all new what are you doing now thread

Really feeling for Jackie Kennedy. Not only was she sitting next to her husband when he was fatally shot, but she had given birth a few months earlier and her baby had only lived for 2 days :oops: Just surrounded by death.

Relaxing after the Iron Maiden concert :cool: I need to get a shower; I probably smell like smoke because this douchebag was smoking cigarettes nearby, in the venue :mad:

I cleared most of the files off my computer screen. It was plastered with stuff and now there are 3 rows of folders on the left :cool:

I did it by throwing everything into a folder to sort later
err.gif

Came home from work and took a 5 hour nap o_O Up now and showered and waiting for my hair to dry. I'll go to bed again in a couple of hours

I'm trying to figure out how to add the anorak.png smiley to my phone so it works with the other emojis. There's so many times I can use it anorak.png

Waiting to hear back from a good hairdresser. Today I went to one of the cheap salons and the hairdresser had no idea what I was asking for :oops: I think I might be done with the cheap places. They've been hit or miss and since I haven't had a good haircut in years, I don't want anyone messing up my hair. It's been looking bad for too long ;_;

The good hairdresser suggested one of her old employees because she's going out of town for a while. Left a message last night and haven't heard back yet. I'm kind of perplexed. In past jobs, if I had waited this long to respond to someone it would have been a major issue. :confused:

Back