The all new what are you doing now thread

Gonna get ready to go to town in a minute.

Gotta get Sixxy something for Valentines day... (I forgot a couple of years ago :err:
6.gif

ring ring....ring ring.."Hello....."

"oh hello darling how are you.......you're not very well.....stomach bug......been sick, oh dear..........had anything to... you've tried to have something to eat,ok........what about drink, had a load of.....right, you've got some water and stuff....any fruit juice......ok....."

i know where this is going :|

"you want to come home.......but you'll miss rest of the course in London.....right......right, so you want me to pick you up......what about the train....yes.....mmm....Paddington......let me check trainline.....yes i was darling, i was up early....about 05:45.....no.....no don't worry, yes.....i can come and get you.....you'll try and get the 20:45 train from Paddington.....ok....you'll give me a ring....ok......yes....ok.......well the next train is 21:45.....yes, so....so ...yes i'd have to pick you up.....no i haven't eaten yet.......ok, yes....give me a ring when you get to station and let me know if you want me to pick you up....from Bath Spa yes?.....ok....love you too...*click*

Bollocks :|

Frenchy said:
really english one 8)

is it for real or in your dreams bocky :err:

Just seeing what i can get for the money Frenchy. Its a 3.2 Litre V8, 6 years old with 95,000 on the clock £5,995.

I think that's quite a good price for what you get.

Or get this one, which is older, a 1992 500 SEC, 97,000 miles on the clock, so less than 10,000 miles a year from new. I have always like these big Mercs, i hope it has somewhere to put my Pimp cane and Pimp cup :err:

biga.jpg

Eddie The Eadbangrr said:
huh? no i'm 14. anyway i pmed you goodnight. ghoodnight

sorry i didn't see :oops:

thanx for your nice french pm Eddy :wink: 8)

in France it's the wake up time :D

goodnight :wink:

wicky said:
Trying to get Luke to do some maths :x

be charming ==> if you have 219€ and that you have to buy a new 2Go PsP which cost 269 € : how many money do u need to buy it ?? :err: (maybe it can help :D )

Back