The all new what are you doing now thread

Rockhardchick666 said:
unfortunatly it wasn't. I ripped a muscle half way through my games and I had to finish the tournament using one arm.... I still got third place. I was so pissed though. the game for gold, the chick bear clawed my shoulder :x
*proud* :)

MaidenMadness said:
is it green tea?
if so that what is it that gives it green colour
will you listen to green is the colour whilst drinking your green tea?

I have finished chopping the Bell Peppers and small chilli's, as well as the Garlic and Red Onion and also some nice Mushrooms.

So after a "small" glass of wine, i am going to prepare the Chicken. Then i am going to caramalise the onions in Olive oil, add the garlic, then flash fry the chicken on the Wok. Then i'll add some Coriander and some Cumin, as well as some Soy sauce and a little Hoi Sin. Perhaps add some Paprika and maybe a little Lee & Perrins :)

Then i'll pop the mushrooms and pepper and chilli's in last for a few minutes, just to get the flavours in :D

Once that's done, it won't be long before its ready to eat, maybe about 9-ish, with a few tortillias :D

Yum Yum :banana:

:err:

and perhaps drop more wine :banana: LOL :banana:

Bockaaarck said:
MaidenMadness said:
is it green tea?
if so that what is it that gives it green colour
will you listen to green is the colour whilst drinking your green tea?

I have finished chopping the Bell Peppers and small chilli's, as well as the Garlic and Red Onion and also some nice Mushrooms.

So after a "small" glass of wine, i am going to prepare the Chicken. Then i am going to caramalise the onions in Olive oil, add the garlic, then flash fry the chicken on the Wok. Then i'll add some Coriander and some Cumin, as well as some Soy sauce and a little Hoi Sin. Perhaps add some Paprika and maybe a little Lee & Perrins :)

Then i'll pop the mushrooms and pepper and chilli's in last for a few minutes, just to get the flavours in :D

Once that's done, it won't be long before its ready to eat, maybe about 9-ish, with a few tortillias :D

Yum Yum :banana:

:err:

and perhaps drop more wine :banana: LOL :banana:
and what about the tea?

MaidenMadness said:
and what about the tea?

I'll have a nice mug of tea before i gol to bed :)

Miss_Bocky has taken the Green Tea to work, so i'll just have normal tea :D

After i've eaten my dinner of course LOL

Bockaaarck said:
I'll have a nice mug of tea before i gol to bed :)

Miss_Bocky has taken the Green Tea to work, so i'll just have normal tea :D

After i've eaten my dinner of course LOL
and drink your daily dose of alcohol

Almost 4000 posts :shock:

Its been an F'ing long time in coming, i can tell you :o

Anyway, i may take a moment or two to construct a worthwhile 4000'th post :)

Bockaaarck said:
Almost 4000 posts :shock:

Its been an F'ing long time in coming, i can tell you :o

Anyway, i may take a moment or two to construct a worthwhile 4000'th post :)
and thank god it wasnt one of those lots of smilies celebration in a new thread created especially for the purpose of building up your ego by making yourself seem important cause of your post count
congrats bocky on your 4000th post

Back