The all new what are you doing now thread

wicker nomad said:
It wasn't good shopping though :( It was grocery shopping...and with the kids...VERY stressful!

thats why its good to be a baby sittter and not a parent I suppose, if it was me, I'd just give hem a really big candy that would pre-occupy them

Rockhardchick666 said:
thats why its good to be a baby sittter and not a parent I suppose, if it was me, I'd just give hem a really big candy that would pre-occupy them
It wouldn't work for long with my 2 LOL

Waiting for my mum to turn up and tell me I shouldn't have got Sky for Lukes room, cos children of today watch too much telly!!

wicker nomad said:
Waiting for my mum to turn up and tell me I shouldn't have got Sky for Lukes room, cos children of today watch too much telly!!

She's right you know :P

LOL

Hi wicky, hope you and the wicky clan are doing ok, i can't hang around though, got loads to do

See you soon :D

Toodles-Doodles

Bockaaarck said:
She's right you know :P

LOL

Hi wicky, hope you and the wicky clan are doing ok, i can't hang around though, got loads to do

See you soon :D

Toodles-Doodles
:shock: she didn't say a word :shock:

I am studying these :D

eba00395578f00000060.jpg

Well i'm going to start in a minute ........................:err:

MaidenMadness said:
dont bother
when you used one microsoft product you know tham all :|

I've been Systems Engineering for 5 years, and i still don't know it all old friend. There's still a lot more to learn yet :)

Looking for stuff for the Bocky House.

Me and Miss_Bocky want to get some pictures and stuff on the walls. :D

We're thinking of going for classic 50's 60's and 70's film posters and pictures. Films that we each really like, we think we'd like that better than IKEA pictures, which are very nice, but don't really mean anything to us.

So i'm looking on movie poster sites :)

Bockaaarck said:
Looking for stuff for the Bocky House.

Me and Miss_Bocky want to get some pictures and stuff on the walls. :D

We're thinking of going for classic 50's 60's and 70's film posters and pictures. Films that we each really like, we think we'd like that better than IKEA pictures, which are very nice, but don't really mean anything to us.

So i'm looking on movie poster sites :)

this one really rules :wink:

bullitt.jpeg

Back