The all new what are you doing now thread

wicker nomad said:
I might be wrong but I think Ryan meant bed covers :P
ur not wrong...it's all down the side and on the floor, got cleaned up though.

And I caught it and my mum doesn't believe me. And I'll have to go to school like this... :|

The#2RY said:
ur not wrong...it's all down the side and on the floor, got cleaned up though.

And I caught it and my mum doesn't believe me. And I'll have to go to school like this... :|

I have a full week of exams next week, and I havent eaten in three days, cause I just end up throwing up anyways, I have to go ALL next week if this snow keeps up... no complaining

My mum believes me... :shock:
I'm off school....and it hurts...but at least I can walk.

I had to go to the doctor's with my bro last night :err:

I was really scared. It was like the scene from a horror movie.
My brother ran in the bath and started talking to himself saying "I can't do it, I can't do it..." over and over again while rocking backwards and forwards. He then said "Mum. I'm on a mission and I failed. The toys'll kill me, the toys'll kill me, the toys'll kill me. I can't show you what's wrong, help help help.".

He was haulucinating with the high temperature. :err: I was freaked out...and now I've caught it, if my temperature goes as high as his and I start seeing things, with my imagination it'll be very scary... :|

The#2RY said:
My brother ran in the bath and started talking to himself saying "I can't do it, I can't do it..." over and over again while rocking backwards and forwards. He then said "Mum. I'm on a mission and I failed. The toys'll kill me, the toys'll kill me, the toys'll kill me. I can't show you what's wrong, help help help.".
I shall add this to my script...

The#2RY said:
My mum believes me... :shock:
I'm off school....and it hurts...but at least I can walk.

I had to go to the doctor's with my bro last night :err:

I was really scared. It was like the scene from a horror movie.

He was haulucinating with the high temperature. :err: I was freaked out...and now I've caught it, if my temperature goes as high as his and I start seeing things, with my imagination it'll be very scary... :|
My sister got like that once...it is scary..hope he's ok :wink:

Rockhardchick666 said:
same with my sister, but she was on shrooms at the time, so that doesn't count

LOL LOL LOL

There are loads in Cheddar, they grow along the Gorge. We don't pick them, as its illegal :P

But its ok to "Graze" on them :err: as if you we're a goat or cow or sheep :err:

apparently :err:

*bocky gets off hands and knees......:err:*

wicker nomad said:
sounds like you're feeling better :D .... what phone is it?
LG C2200 :D
I'll be off school tommorow though, my throat still feels like pins and when I talk I sound like a dog barking LOL

Back