The all new what are you doing now thread

rockin_plumber said:
He does it quite a lot while he is asleep on & off............

surely it cant be about the same thing all the time :?

Perhaps I should have posted this in the unanswerable questions thread LOL
:shock: that thread still exists :?

MaidenMadness said:
nope when you're only a week old you can do nothing but sleep and he knows it
That sounded like a someone who has passed out...or so have ppl told me :err:

Alright, quick description:

Nicky, son of Satan, has to go to earth to stop his brothers, Cassius and Adrian, who escaped from hell and froze the gates of hell causing that no souls can enter it which effects that Satan is falling apart...

MaidenMadness said:
*feeling even more stupid than ewil did* who the fuck is adam sandler ? :?
:shock: :shock: :shock:

He was in Airheads, Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, Bulletproof, The Wedding Singer, Waterboy, Big Daddy, Little Nicky, 50 First Dates, and other movies. He's one of my favorites. :D

TheSuperevil said:

Nicky, son of Satan, has to go to earth to stop his brothers, Cassius and Adrian, who escaped from hell and froze the gates of hell causing that no souls can enter it which effects that Satan is falling apart...
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cassius?

twilightsglow said:
:shock: :shock: :shock:

He was in Airheads, Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, Bulletproof, The Wedding Singer, Waterboy, Big Daddy, Little Nicky, 50 First Dates, and other movies. He's one of my favorites. :D
never heard of any of those movies

TheSuperevil said:

Sounds.........something that I can't talk in the annual anti-christ convension...

Back