The all new what are you doing now thread

MaidenMadness said:
well at least it will give you a chance to lead a REAL life for change
What's the point?! Life goes good for a day or two then I'm shot down and told to get a new life by random dipshits around the school.
Life sucks, there's no point in it, and I only have 5 trustable friends (IRL).

So there's no point. :|

The#2RY said:
What's the point?! Life goes good for a day or two then I'm shot down and told to get a new life by random dipshits around the school.
Life sucks, there's no point in it, and I only have 5 trustable friends (IRL).

So there's no point. :|
thats 5 more than some ppl :wink:

MaidenMadness said:
so i take it your next financial injection goes into the new computer fund?
Nope, Canadian holiday. Then new PC.

I was just told that it MAY be fixed by the end of the month :banana: And taking it in for a check-up...

MaidenMadness said:
well most ppl feel better when they realise that they arent as lame as some other ppl there are
Not having friends isn't the only reason I'm stressed/depressed. There's loads more...

1. Being close to poor.
2. Being picked on by heartless fuckers.
3. Being expected to be superhuman.
4. Being considered a geek because I wanna be a Cartoonist or author.
5. Being considered a satanist 'cause I like bands like Maiden, Priest and Helloween.
6. Being considered a fashion reject for wearing belts, wrist bands, maiden shirts.

So....yeah....

The#2RY said:
Not having friends isn't the only reason I'm stressed/depressed. There's loads more...

1. Being close to poor.
2. Being picked on by heartless fuckers.
3. Being expected to be superhuman.
4. Being considered a geek because I wanna be a Cartoonist or author.
5. Being considered a satanist 'cause I like bands like Maiden, Priest and Helloween.
6. Being considered a fashion reject for wearing belts, wrist bands, maiden shirts.

So....yeah....
it could be worse
you could have been all of that but you arent ;)
dont care about what ppl say
scientists tell you that humans are intelligent
thats wrong humans are brainless mass just waiting for a charismatic leader that'll transform them into destructive force
but a human CAN be intelligent however

MaidenMadness said:
it could be worse
you could have been all of that but you arent ;)
dont care about what ppl say
scientists tell you that humans are intelligent
thats wrong humans are brainless mass just waiting for a charismatic leader that'll transform them into destructive force
but a human CAN be intelligent however
If you say so...gonna make a new thread and stuff..

Manic, PM me that shit you were on about...'cause I got AIM last night and then my PC went dead and I was like "Kay?" and then my PC's working now and I'm like "Yay?" so PM me......

Man...I feel wierd >>

Rockhardchick666 said:
I'm getting ready for a fun filled day of wrestling
adn then I tournament tommorow, oh my god I'll be tired
I can wrestle... but people here are like "Wrestlings gay! OMG you suck!"

The#2RY said:
I can wrestle... but people here are like "Wrestlings gay! OMG you suck!"

lol.... for us its not such a big deal, once you hit high school, people will honestly not give a fuck what you do and what you think, its basically everyone for themselves,
so even if someone thought me wrestling was gay, I wouldn't give a shit, because theres 1099 other people who could think differently in my school :D

Rockhardchick666 said:
lol.... for us its not such a big deal, once you hit high school, people will honestly not give a fuck what you do and what you think, its basically everyone for themselves,
so even if someone thought me wrestling was gay, I wouldn't give a shit, because theres 1099 other people who could think differently in my school :D
bingo one shouldnt take what others say seriously

Back