The all new what are you doing now thread

the_nomad said:
me too :D between 2 works in the house (you can see the suntlety :P)
I can LOL

I'm having a day where doing anything seems to much :| My get up and go has got up and gone :oops:

Rockhardchick666 said:
I just came back from a really long drive :) its beautiful today, and the eagles are starting to come our way just in time for eagle watch to start :D

hi chicky, and where did you go ??

the_nomad said:
hi chicky, and where did you go ??

just all over the north mountain, If I ever show you guys where I live, you would know what I'm talking about, but I went all over one of the two mountains, we went right to the sea side, watched the tide for a while, and then went to the farm land, and watched horses and the eagles,

Rockhardchick666 said:
just all over the north mountain, If I ever show you guys where I live, you would know what I'm talking about, but I went all over one of the two mountains, we went right to the sea side, watched the tide for a while, and then went to the farm land, and watched horses and the eagles,

nice day chicky :banana: :banana: . I'd like so much to go to Canada :(
to see the big lakes and forests around

and was the ocean (atlantic) quiet ???

the_nomad said:
nice day chicky :banana: :banana: . I'd like so much to go to Canada :(
to see the big lakes and forests around

and was the ocean (atlantic) quiet ???

not at all
it was so choppy.... mini tidal waves were comming up on shore, and it was as high as I've seen it in 4 years

Rockhardchick666 said:
not at all
it was so choppy.... mini tidal waves were comming up on shore, and it was as high as I've seen it in 4 years

maybe it's due to the storm that happined in north Europa :shock:

the_nomad said:
maybe it's due to the storm that happined in north Europa :shock:

most likley, its to the bottoms of our warfs, and the bridges have about a foot left underneith them, I'm not worries though, I live on the top of a hill :D

Back