The all new what are you doing now thread

cool_shades.gif

the_nomad said:
I won :headbang: :beardance:

294 for Nomad
267 for missy LOL LOL LOL

8)

and now she wants her revenge LOL LOL

We have to play scrabble in french class, oh my god its hell, its bad in your native language, but when they force you to play it in your 2nd not-so-well-known language, its complete and utter hell

Rockhardchick666 said:
We have to play scrabble in french class, oh my god its hell, its bad in your native language, but when they force you to play it in your 2nd not-so-well-known language, its complete and utter hell

imagine in croatian :err:

Hello, and a happy new year to everyone, sorry thats a bit late :oops: :err:

Hope you're all ok, i have a nice chest cough :D which i'm enjoying :roll: :x

Anyway, the phone line gets installed on Wednesday, and hopefuly i can get the Beans up and running shortly after that :banana: LOL :banana:

Which will be great, as i'm really missing you guys :) (...................... :edbarf: :err:.................... :P )

Bockaaarck said:

Anyway, the phone line gets installed on Wednesday, and hopefuly i can get the Beans up and running shortly after that :banana: LOL :banana:

Which will be great, as i'm really missing you guys :) (...................... :edbarf: :err:.................... :P )

we really miss you too bocky! :grouphug:

Bockaaarck said:

about bloody time too :P

Just cleaned the desk and puter ...........

`1234567890-=qwertyuiop[]asdfghjkl;'#zxcvbnm,./0.123456+789-*/

Keyboard still works :err:

Might risk takin the tower apart now to get out the dust..........

might not though :err:

Back