The all new what are you doing now thread

killers said:
:bananallama: it's good when the school stops :wink:
Its all good except from....Being grounded 'til saturday, tired as hell, sad about something you don't know what your sad about.

Rockhardchick666 said:
the heater adjuster thingy is right above me and I can see it, but I can't reach it :(
Stand on a chair, get a ladder, pile stuff up, but a big pile of clothes on a chair and stand on that..

The#2RY said:
Stand on a chair, get a ladder, pile stuff up, but a big pile of clothes on a chair and stand on that..
I could stand on the computer desk, but then I'd have to get up andstand on the computer desk....jesus I'm lazy

Bloody xmas :|

The kids are like coiled springs!

I'm sat here with my friends son sat sulking on the sofa...he has been left behind on purpose while his mum goes shopping...he's behaving worse than my 2 put together :shock:

Mr WN has taken Luke out for the afternoon.... we've all decided the only way to get through the day is seperate them all 8)

Someone has just reported that the Air conditioning has gone down in the Server room :shock:

That'll be a priority 1 incident then :o

Luckily i am far too busy to help :D

:err:

Bockaaarck said:
Someone has just reported that the Air conditioning has gone down in the Server room :shock:

That'll be a priority 1 incident then :o

Luckily i am far too busy to help :D

:err:
LOL

The#2RY said:
Wicky...I sent you a PM liek 2 days ago... :|
Shit! sorry I forgot :oops:

I don't use yahoo messenger....hardly use msn either...when I do i'll add you :wink:

Gotta go..kids to feed

see you later :wink:

Back