The all new what are you doing now thread

wicker nomad said:
It's a great avy :D

Glad you've found Dream Theater :banana: :banana:
I downloaded one songs last month, I listened to it and though "Shiite, deleted." but it turns out it wasn't them LOL
I felt real stupid when I heard how good they actually were, anyway, I better be off. I gotta be in my room between 10, 10:30 and play GCN and stuff 'til 12:00, it's now eleven LOL
so I'll go watch Early Days again :D
Bye! :D

wicker nomad said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20402&item=4343455959&rd=1 :wink:
Aaaaa... Maybe that makes more sense...
BTW, it didn't suprise me when you gave me an Ebay -link :P LOL

The#2RY said:
I downloaded one songs last month, I listened to it and though "Shiite, deleted." but it turns out it wasn't them LOL
I felt real stupid when I heard how good they actually were, anyway, I better be off. I gotta be in my room between 10, 10:30 and play GCN and stuff 'til 12:00, it's now eleven LOL
so I'll go watch Early Days again :D
Bye! :D
Thank God you gave them another chance :D

Night :wink:

The#2RY said:
:shock: 11!!OMG!!11 :shock:

Dream Theater are liek, t3h kings!! Dream Theater pwn everyone (except Maiden, Ozzy and Helloween XD)
uh uh uh :shock:
tis teh leet
i tought it be banned
u let him get away wid it :(

ewil said:
Now I ask when I remember:
Rockin told be that Cyrus bitched some time ago about your sig?
WTF happened?
you just said it
he bitched :|
i had an sig that caused epalepsy and he deleted all my posts until i took it off, bastard :|

manic said:
you just said it
i had an sig that caused epalepsy and he deleted all my posts until i took it off, bastard :|
It wasn't just Cyrus bitching about it :|

It was all of us :| It made every page you posted on unreadable!

manic said:
you just said it
That's so naive
And so Cyrus
...What kinda sig...?
It couldn't be as worse as Rockins" techno bananas" :roll:

Back