The all new what are you doing now thread

Hello! You are live on channel four please do not say fuck or bugger!
well, hello!
Check my bad self, ow! Cha'mone muthafucka!
sup peeps? *hyper, if scare, ignore me XD*

Fine then, ignore me, I'm invisible, I feel like that in real life now, I'm just the dude in the background no-one gives a damn about...well, I g2g, seeya... :(

The#2RY said:
Fine then, ignore me, I'm invisible, I feel like that in real life now, I'm just the dude in the background no-one gives a damn about...well, I g2g, seeya... :(
Sorry :(

I was upstairs shouting at Luke :x

Bloody xmas...he's so wound up :|

Going to school soon....damn maths has pissed me off so much I'm shouting back at the teacher, that's a bad thing as she's a really stict muthafucka..
she shouted get on with your work t me and I told her I don't understand so she said get it done now! and qrote NOW! in my jotter so I wrote NO in bag capital letters underneath it...
I wanna go to the damn SFL about maths but she says I'm fine when I get the lowest marks outta the class, WTF does she know? anyway seeya

The#2RY said:
Going to school soon....damn maths has pissed me off so much I'm shouting back at the teacher, that's a bad thing as she's a really stict muthafucka..
she shouted get on with your work t me and I told her I don't understand so she said get it done now! and qrote NOW! in my jotter so I wrote NO in bag capital letters underneath it...
I wanna go to the damn SFL about maths but she says I'm fine when I get the lowest marks outta the class, WTF does she know? anyway seeya
one word bi-atch :|
i always scream at teachers
like today in english we were making a presentation and some one nicked our script, equipment, project, everything
the teacher said you have 5 minutes to make a new project :shock:
i shouted you must be joking she said no, get it done now i said like what, she said think of something anyway i made a paper aeroplane and got a fail :x then we made loads, about 30 and threw them across the class and it was mayhem LOL when she wasn't looking at me i threw some at her the silly bitch :x
last year i got sent out of bioligy sooooo much :| i would be talking to my mate and she would say "oi less talking more working" *shows book* "i've finished". "lemme see that, how come your mates got the same answers?". "i dunna know, great minds think alike". she shut up for a while then, next lesson some guy was buggin' me, she doesn't see him but if i turn around she soon see's me :|
i turned around and smacked him in the face and i got sent out :| i told her F off and walked out and walked into the field :|
it was like that every lesson LOL

asa............93
gui kiden....9
Late...........73
mariner......65
MS.............57
Parza.........6
Surma........40
timbe.........14
TompSa.....23
trooper^^..59

^finnish moderators, i don't think anyone of 'em has been in here since www.rautaneito.com opened

Back