The all new what are you doing now thread

i am thinking something. i always admired erwin rommel's skill and the things he did with afrikas desert korps, when he with only 2 panzer divisions held out agains 10 times more numerous allied forces for 2 years. so i tought to put his picture (if i find a good one) as an avatar. now would that be a problem? i must point out that rommel was never accused of any war crimes eventhough he was a field marshall of geman army in ww2 and that his phylosophy was "don't hate your enermy but respect him" and that he was accused of conspiracy against hitler..which is why he killed himslef. i don't wanna do anything that might hurt anyone so i tought i'd ask and if it bothers someone then let's forget the whole thing shall we

MaidenMadness said:
i am thinking something. i always admired erwin rommel's skill and the things he did blaa bla bla blaa was accused of conspiracy against hitler..which is why he killed himslef. i don't wanna do anything that might hurt anyone so i tought i'd ask and if it bothers someone then let's forget the whole thing shall we
Some childish n00bs could say the word "anti semitism"...
I don't care... I think it's just fine :)

i'll just leave the decsion to all of the members and to those that misght object to it please pm me. i'll change it or not when i get back in two weeks

MaidenMadness said:
i am thinking something. i always admired erwin rommel's skill and the things he did with afrikas desert korps, when he with only 2 panzer divisions held out agains 10 times more numerous allied forces for 2 years. so i tought to put his picture (if i find a good one) as an avatar. now would that be a problem? i must point out that rommel was never accused of any war crimes eventhough he was a field marshall of geman army in ww2 and that his phylosophy was "don't hate your enermy but respect him" and that he was accused of conspiracy against hitler..which is why he killed himslef. i don't wanna do anything that might hurt anyone so i tought i'd ask and if it bothers someone then let's forget the whole thing shall we
I don't have a problem with it. Am I the most Jewish person here? :err:

It doesn't fully bother me
rom.jpg

do you like that one?

Back