The all new what are you doing now thread

wicker nomad said:
It's a fuckin hot, humid uncomfortable night here :( I hate it when it's like this...I know I won't be able to sleep :(

I want it to be hot and humid here it usually is, but we're having a weird summer, and its kinda weird to be freezing during the summer.... its only like 25 degrees with a constant cold wind :cry:

holy shit look at this guitar someones trying to sell!!!!

weird12guitar.jpg

Bockaaarck said:
One is having lunch :D
Thats ok then :D

I'm having a seriously lazy day :D

Jake breaks up for the summer hols today :| ... I'm praying that summer comes back...or i'll be completely grey by september :(

wicker nomad said:

Jake breaks up for the summer hols today :| ... I'm praying that summer comes back...or i'll be completely grey by september :(

that's what dye is for ..... hahaha, I have a grey hair problem... its rather humerous

Rockhardchick666 said:
that's what dye is for ..... hahaha, I have a grey hair problem... its rather humerous
I've dyed my hair since just before my 18th birthday, cos of grey.

They used to be all in one place...but i've noticed they have spread a lot in the last couple of years :(

I had my hair cut yesterday..noticed a few showing through.... bought dye on the way home :wink:

wicker nomad said:

I hope you're right, its my birthday soon and i won't be happy if its still bloody raining :x

wicker nomad said:
I've dyed my hair since just before my 18th birthday, cos of grey.

They used to be all in one place...but i've noticed they have spread a lot in the last couple of years :(

I had my hair cut yesterday..noticed a few showing through.... bought dye on the way home :wink:

see way ahead of yourself, your fine :wink:

Bockaaarck said:
I hope you're right, its my birthday soon and i won't be happy if its still bloody raining :x
It seems like we only get one good summer every 5 years or so :x :cry:

Back