The all new what are you doing now thread

being very annoyed :x
i'm tryin to make a FPS usin a tutorial :| so far so good
comes tto the health bar
first frame make it full :) second frame make it less full :) i make it less full and it changes the original aswell :x

:shock: getting major thoughts
i could make a game easy now

*rockins dodgy furry thing waiting*
wheres # i found some kick ass things :x

manic said:
:shock: getting major thoughts
i could make a game easy now

*rockins dodgy furry thing waiting*
wheres # i found some kick ass things :x

I was really confused..........

Then thought
17.gif

i just returned from dalmatia. i spent yesterday and most of today in a fuckin car. i drove over 1000 kms. i got my little corsa 1.3 to 165 km/h. and my dad went crazy when i was driving 100 kmh on downhill narrow two way road during fog and rain in 30kmh zone.

MaidenMadness said:
i just returned from dalmatia. i spent yesterday and most of today in a fuckin car. i drove over 1000 kms. i got my little corsa 1.3 to 165 km/h. and my dad went crazy when i was driving 100 kmh on downhill narrow two way road during fog and rain in 30kmh zone.
thats life :|

manic said:
thats life :|
i wanted to get it even further but then i saw my father was so scared i slowed down to save him from a heart attack. he doesn't like fast driving, whilst i adore it. when i saw i don't fuckin care about speed limit he started telling me how much i would pay. last i heard was 3000 kunas(little short of 400 euro) 3 months without driving license and what 5 or 6 punishment points(meaning i would have to take driving test again) :D

yes
i've finally done it
i finished my first proper game
now to upload for you lot to play

it has... litle maiden nostagal :oops:

Back