The all new what are you doing now thread

Rockhardchick666 said:
ahhh yes........ I've never really followed it, didn't mean to start a debate...... I'll let you think what you want :edkiss:
You say that they can't get hurt in the matches? :|

rockin_plumber said:
It is a soap opera for us males LOL LOL LOL LOL
Exactly :D
Stacy Keibler
drool.gif

ewil said:
You say that they can't get hurt in the matches? :|

no I'm not saying that at all, I'm saying that its highly improbable bacuase its their job and they train not to get hurt when thay do those jump thingys from the ropes

It is a soap opera for us males

yes, I've come to this conclusion

Rockhardchick666 said:
no I'm not saying that at all, I'm saying that its highly improbable bacuase its their job and they train not to get hurt when thay do those jump thingys from the ropes
Well, you don't watch TSN?

Rockhardchick666 said:
yeap.....its almost always on that channel :oops:
They have a program called Off The Record, which is quite interesting.
I loved the interview of Kurt Angle, he talked 'bout the match in the Wrestlemania couple years go when he was badly hurt, but he still wrestled against Brock Lesnar...

ewil said:
They have a program called Off The Record, which is quite interesting.
I loved the interview of Kurt Angle, he talked 'bout the match in the Wrestlemania couple years go when he was badly hurt, but he still wrestled against Brock Lesnar...

kay, so he wrestled after he was hurt?

Rockhardchick666 said:
kay, so he wrestled after he was hurt?
Yes. He consulted many doctors who said that he could paralized for life until he found a doc who was "stupid enough" to let him fight.
He couldn't even lift his left arm above his head after the match and when he got to the dressing room he got into a shock...

ewil said:
Yes. He consulted many doctors who said that he could paralized for life until he found a doc who was "stupid enough" to let him fight.
He couldn't even lift his left arm above his head after the match and when he got to the dressing room he got into a shock...
shit, hey that happend to me in soccer!...and don't think I doubt for a second they can't get hurt, cause I know shit happens, but what I'm saying, is they train and practice different moves and shit like that, oh no doubt they get hurt though

Rockhardchick666 said:
shit, hey that happend to me in soccer!...and don't think I doubt for a second they can't get hurt, cause I know shit happens, but what I'm saying, is they train and practice different moves and shit like that, oh no doubt they get hurt though
Yes.
You should never wrestle or do any other physical sports with a hurt back... :|

Back