The all new what are you doing now thread

ewil said:
Atleast we have CD's in the stores... :P
And actually ppl are starting to obey that stupid "crap"-law... :roll:
If law says something ppl will obey :|
And we have great healthcare and studying possibilities.
And we haven't got any wars recently...
but we have warmer climate :P
we still have cops you can bribe when you go over the speed limit or drive drunk so you don't lose your licence :P

ewil said:
Hate snow? LOL LOL LOL
yes i do its so freaking cold when it snows. and you always but always get wet. you can't even walk properly cause of all the ice(with which i have bad experiences) and there's always some dickhead who thinks throwing snowballs at you, your car, your window and such is cool and funny. :x :x :x :x :x

MaidenMadness said:
yes i do its so freaking cold when it snows. and you always but always get wet. you can't even walk properly cause of all the ice(with which i have bad experiences) and there's always some dickhead who thinks throwing snowballs at you, your car, your window and such is cool and funny. :x :x :x :x :x

awe, youve just had bad experiences, yea, you have to walk differently, how bout trying to walk through four feet of it when your only 5"4......... and snowballs are half the fun!

Rockhardchick666 said:
awe, youve just had bad experiences, yea, you have to walk differently, how bout trying to walk through four feet of it when your only 5"4......... and snowballs are half the fun!

and without snow, you can't ski or snowboard....... or play pond hockey......... or have car crashes cause of ice....now wheres the fun without those.... :|

Rockhardchick666 said:
snowballs should be banned :x

MaidenMadness said:
but we have warmer climate :P
we still have cops you can bribe when you go over the speed limit or drive drunk so you don't lose your licence :P
That's nice... It's like Russia, but without the snow... LOL

Rockhardchick666 said:
hah were you one of the kids that got picked on in school, and you were the target for the snowballs?
actually i never had bully problems except once when some guy though that bullying me would be a good idea. i actually put up with it for a while (one day) then i punched him and i never had bully problems again. :D targer of snowballs only when i was in a snowball fight :roll:

MaidenMadness said:
LOL LOL LOL

MaidenMadness said:
actually i never had bully problems except once when some guy though that bullying me would be a good idea. i actually put up with it for a while (one day) then i punched him and i never had bully problems again. :D targer of snowballs only when i was in a snowball fight :roll:

okie dokie, just checking, you know, since you have such a hatred towards those snowballs

Rockhardchick666 said:
them be fighting words, wait till she sees that
she won't....see she's got bad eyes LOL

actually she knows i am only joking. i don't know what kind of mother she is(although i have an image in my head that's she's a pushover as a mother but i base that on simply nothing so don't take it as a truth)

Back