The all new what are you doing now thread

stokedasagoat said:
Yes I am back. I missed this place...however I get tired of posting stuff sometimes though.
I think we all do...it was very quiet here last week...welcome back :banana:

:err: Lucky Fuhrer Cyrus aint here enforcing his sig rule he came up with LOL LOL LOL

Carefull SAAG you could be next if he turns up LOL

On half the sites i'm looking at the text is so bloody small I need a magnifying glass :x the rest of the sites (including this one :D ) are fine..anyone know why :?

Jon said:
Wow, a new rule I didnt know about.. Seems like a good idea, I hadnt noticed any problems with the sigs previously, but if they exist, then this is an ok rule.

I'd suggest something along the lines of 468x60 or 3 lines of text is more appropriate as a limit though. Noting the OR there however is important. 3 lines of text and a 60 pixel high sig woudn't be good.

Oh and killers' sig was pushing the page beyond the borders, so I fixed it a bit until he gets a chance LOL

Ur just sticking up for him coz yours don't comply either :p

rockin_plumber said:
Ur just sticking up for him coz yours don't comply either :p
seriously...no-one had any problems with SAAG's sig..or loads of others until that horrendous thing manic put on here

wicker nomad said:
On half the sites i'm looking at the text is so bloody small I need a magnifying glass :x the rest of the sites (including this one :D ) are fine..anyone know why :?

Has it just happpened :?

If it has click "View" at the top then "text size" I find "medium" to be just dandy :D

Have you got a mouse with a scroll wheel on it :?

Coz if you hold Ctrl while turning the wheel it changes the text size :D

Back