The all new what are you doing now thread

Rockhardchick666 said:
agree. i got interested in iced earth after i heard it. that was 3 months ago. now i have all of their studio albums except for night of the stormrider and the dark saga.......but i plan to download them soon....:err: ......what i meant to say is BUY them soon :err: :D

MaidenMadness said:
agree. i got interested in iced earth after i heard it. that was 3 months ago. now i have all of their studio albums except for night of the stormrider and the dark saga.......but i plan to download them soon....:err: ......what i meant to say is BUY them soon :err: :D

hah yea I downloa....bought alot of thier stuff too :D

Rockhardchick666 said:
I got hooked on the song phantom opera ghost............I loved it.....
actually i haven't finished downloading horror show album didn't cathc time and i didn't found it to buy. i lack im-ho-tep (pharaoh's curse), transylvania and the phantom opera ghost.

and one remark im-ho-tep WASN'T A BLOODY PHARAOH :x HE WAS THE FIRST EGYPTIAN MEDIC(I KNOW AS I HAD REPORT ON EGYPTIAN MEDICINE IN SCHOOL A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO) :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x but i guess those errors happen when to leave songwriting of historicly based songs to an american :roll:

MaidenMadness said:
actually i haven't finished downloading horror show album didn't cathc time and i didn't found it to buy. i lack im-ho-tep (pharaoh's curse), transylvania and the phantom opera ghost.

must get those :shock: .phantom opera ghost is still my favourite....and when I like a song I get stuck on it

MaidenMadness said:
i keep forgeting :oops:

btw: this is my post number 4666 :evil:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

ewil said:
Awe... :)
Isn't it shame to download all the stuff.. :P
I'll think I'll listen to my Gettysburg now :banana:
well when you can only find a lot of shitty pop music and here and there a metal cd you already have you have mostly no other option than to download :P and the fact you have to chose between a box full of beer for the night and a cd also makes it difficult :D

MaidenMadness said:
well when you can only find a lot of shitty pop music and here and there a metal cd you already have you have mostly no other option than to download :P and the fact you have to chose between a box full of beer for the night and a cd also makes it difficult :D
Alcoholic, huh... :|

Back