The all new what are you doing now thread

BTW I have only two Queen albums in my puter (Greatest hits I and II)
What Queen album/albums should I purchase, 'cause there is no bad song in GHI... :drool:

ewil said:
BTW I have only two Queen albums in my puter (Greatest hits I and II)
What Queen album/albums should I purchase, 'cause there is no bad song in GHI... :drool:
don't know i have the same albums and 2 bootlegs from queen

Rockhardchick666 said:
can ya go wrong with Queen?........ I used to say that about metallica :(
I dislike Metallica. You shall not use Queen and Metallica in the same sentence. Queen: singing - best, songwriting - best, melody - best.
Metallica: :edbarf:

ewil said:
I dislike Metallica. You shall not use Queen and Metallica in the same sentence. Queen: singing - best, songwriting - best, melody - best.
hey don't say that. old metallica was great

Bohemian Rhapsody is the best song all-time...
I want some Queen album...
But I don't know which one.
Greatest Hits I = peeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrfffffecccccctttt

ewil said:

see I kinda got stuck on it...... and then St.Anger came out :x I lost alot of respect for those bastards .....oh and Queen :D oh no I went against ewils wishes

MaidenMadness said:
hey don't say that. old metallica was great
Sorry I don't like 'em :|
Maybe I need a some song that would change my mind...
Master of Puppets (the song) only makes me laugh and St. Anger (the record) is ultima crapola from the start to the bitter end
Well Cliff liked Lovecraft... Points for him

Rockhardchick666 said:
see I kinda got stuck on it...... and then St.Anger came out :x I lost alot of respect for those bastards .....oh and Queen :D oh no I went against ewils wishes
Whattabout Queen?

Back