The all new what are you doing now thread

Rockhardchick666 said:
:edtongue:
licklips.gif

You are tasty... :wink:

Rockhardchick666 said:
Yeah, I was like surfing and like clicking a like "free hooters, click now!" and then the lightning comes like "no hooters to you perv!" and WOBOOM! I'm like "WTF?" and staring a startup-screen like "black hooters with compaq logo... WTF!?" and then like "the 'kin lightning!!!". LIghtning's like "mission completed, perv destroyed", windows is like "you didn't shut down PC normally" (in Finnish thou) I'm like "dah, like a lightning comes always to shutdown my PC". Then comes the Hellion (Judas Priest! Metal fucking God Halford is back!!! *moshes* (or something)), Hellion is my start up-sound.... classy, huh... and the icons come and like "welcome back.... PERV!!!" I'm like "Whateva, gimme back my web!!!" and I click the explorer on and come here like writing a short novel 'bout that 'kin lightning and try to send it and it sends it for a MINUTE! and I'm like WTF!?!?!?!?!?! and try to go back to the GC (General Chat, hun) and it's stuck, WHOLE FUCKIN PC IS STUCK!!! and I boot the PC and like "come on!!!" and then the Hellion comes and I mosh, and now I'm here...
I didn't leave you :(

ewil said:
Yeah, I was like surfing and like clicking a like "free hooters, click now!" and then the lightning comes like "no hooters to you perv!" and WOBOOM! I'm like "WTF?" and staring a startup-screen like "black hooters with compaq logo... WTF!?" and then like "the 'kin lightning!!!". LIghtning's like "mission completed, perv destroyed", windows is like "you didn't shut down PC normally" (in Finnish thou) I'm like "dah, like a lightning comes always to shutdown my PC". Then comes the Hellion (Judas Priest! Metal fucking God Halford is back!!! *moshes* (or something)), Hellion is my start up-sound.... classy, huh... and the icons come and like "welcome back.... PERV!!!" I'm like "Whateva, gimme back my web!!!" and I click the explorer on and come here like writing a short novel 'bout that 'kin lightning and try to send it and it sends it for a MINUTE! and I'm like WTF!?!?!?!?!?! and try to go back to the GC (General Chat, hun) and it's stuck, WHOLE FUCKIN PC IS STUCK!!! and I boot the PC and like "come on!!!" and then the Hellion comes and I mosh, and now I'm here...
I didn't leave you :(

good....story :P

Rockhardchick666 said:
no no I am.... had to do some "cinderella" stuff
I could do some "Cinderells-stuff" for you and for free... If you know what I mean... :wink:

Back