The all new what are you doing now thread

MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!THEY BETTER NOT RETURN FROM DUBLIN. WE WENT OUT TO SOME FUCKING CLUB WHO'S PLAYERS COULDN'T CONNECT 3 PASSES IN A ROW :x :x :x :x :x

MaidenMadness said:
MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!THEY BETTER NOT RETURN FROM DUBLIN. WE WENT OUT TO SOME FUCKING CLUB WHO'S PLAYERS COULDN'T CONNECT 3 PASSES IN A ROW :x :x :x :x :x
Isn't this in the wrong thread :?

MaidenMadness said:
I DON'T FUCKIN CARE BAN ME IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT :x
I really missed your lovely personality while you were away!
6.gif

wicker nomad said:
Evening Bocky :D Hows you?

Not bad, not bad, a bit warm :|

Had some better news about my friend today, so i'm feeling a bit happier. I may have had a couple of "cheeky ones" to many this evening :err:

How are the boys and Mr Wicky :)

Bockaaarck said:

Had some better news about my friend today, so i'm feeling a bit happier. I may have had a couple of "cheeky ones" to many this evening :err:

few cheeky ones ?

Bockaaarck said:

I'm so glad you've had some good news :)

Mr Wicky is out playing snooker....so no air biscuits til at least 11pm :banana:

Me and the boys have spent all day in the garden, in the pool or playing on a huge sheet of plastic with the hose (well, the boys did that while I sat in the sun watching :D Everytime I got too hot I just got back in the water :D A lovely day :banana: :banana:

Back