The all new what are you doing now thread

rockin_plumber said:
Hey Bocky :)

Any news on ur mate :?

No further news old friend :| I gave WN a bit of an update the other day. He's had several CAT scans, and a brain scan. They found a fair bit of fluid on his brain, and we're very woried it might be blood and brain trauma. Luckily it was only "water on the brain", but there's still a lot of swelling and bruising, he's not out of the woods yet.

They are now at the stage of trying to decide when he's had enough time to allow his rib and chest and lung injuries to start healing and being stable. Once they are as sure as they can be, they will bring him out of the coma. They've been keeping him under on purpose to allow the other injuries to settle i guess.

Its still not very good, but there's been no change in his condition as yet. I think they may have decided to allow another couple of days before they start to draw him out of the coma. I said to WN the other night, that its a case of "No news is good news" at the moment :|

Thanks for asking though

Everyone gone again
miserable.gif

Hole.gif

rockin_plumber said:
baby_rockin got weighed this week

He put on :shock: 11 pounds in 1 week

I think miss_rockin been feeding him Mars bars :P
Little porker LOL

Don't be surpised if he only puts a couple of pounds on next week :wink:

Lookin for birthday pressie's for Miss Bocky :shock: :shock: :shock:

*I'm going to have to buy her a flippin yacht aren't i :cry: *

rockin_plumber said:
A real one :shock:

LOL LOL LOL don't be silly rockin, i might just about be able to afford the deck shoes :err:

I've got a few ideas for the lovely Miss Bocky, don't you worry :wink:

Bockaaarck said:
LOL LOL LOL don't be silly rockin, i might just about be able to afford the deck shoes :err:

I've got a few ideas for the lovely Miss Bocky, don't you worry :wink:

:shock: real deck shoes

Back