The all new what are you doing now thread

killers said:
Congrats RHC more 3000 posts :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

BIG
kiss02.gif

:) I made it

:wiggle: Hey WN :)

"How yoo dooin ?"

I said that in my best Bronx accent, shame you couldn't hear it, it was very good :D

:err:

Hi Bocky :D I'm fine but bloody knackered!

Work all day , then took the kids to sister-in-laws...only just got back.

I couldn't sleep again last night :x :cry:

wicker nomad said:
Hi Bocky :D I'm fine but bloody knackered!

Work all day , then took the kids to sister-in-laws...only just got back.

I couldn't sleep again last night :x :cry:

:( sorry to hear that, it really sucks when its humid and you can't sleep :cry: I've even had a cold shower about 2am one day last week and just sat in the back garden for 20 minutes, trying to cool off :|

and i was........nekkid :err:

still to hot to sleep afterwards though :(

Bockaaarck said:
:( sorry to hear that, it really sucks when its humid and you can't sleep :cry: I've even had a cold shower about 2am one day last week and just sat in the back garden for 20 minutes, trying to cool off :|

and i was........nekkid :err:

still to hot to sleep afterwards though :(
I hope your neighbours could sleep :wink:

I think I will sleep tonight....only got about 3 and half hours sleep last night and i've not stopped all day....hopefully i'll be out like a light :)

One good thing is Luke is staying the night at my sister in laws, so at least I get a peaceful evening :banana:

Bockaaarck said:
:shock: I see frester :o

LOL LOL LOL

:cheers: :grouphug: old friend, hope you and the family are well :)

Very well thanks :) Just got back from seeing Garfield at the U.C.I.It was not as poor as it could have been :? Sorry I can't stop I have a pizza to see too 8)

Frester said:
Very well thanks :) Just got back from seeing Garfield at the U.C.I.It was not as poor as it could have been :? Sorry I can't stop I have a pizza to see too 8)
You did it :D

:bananallama: :bananallama: :bananallama:

Frester said:

Don't leave it in the oven too long, that's what i always do :err:

Glad you're all ok :)

Back