The all new what are you doing now thread

I'm going to have to go and get him back to bed.

I'll say night, Bocky, cos I might be a while :|

Take care :)

Your friend is in my thoughts :)

Bockaaarck said:
Had another brain scan, they're keeping him in a controlled coma at the moment. Its the best thing for his condition, but............. he's on thin ice. The rib injuries and punctured lungs are bad, but not as bad as the head injuries. As far as i can tell they are waiting for his body to deal with the swelling of his brain and neck damage, letting things settle

In a way, no news is good news i guess. He's had 3 CAT scans and the Brain scan now. And besides that, he's a tough old bastard. I lost 2 good friends through racing accidents, that's what made me stop. I'm not sure how i'll deal with things if he doesn't make it :|

I just bloody hope he'll be ok. His wife lost her brother about 5 months ago, she's still dealing with that. I feel so much for their kids, but there's nothing i can do
I hope your friend will recover. :( :grouphug:

killers said:
hi WN :D :banana:
Sorry I disappeared earlier....had to get my jobs done :|

I'll be disappearing again in a minute, got a friend coming down with her kids...should be a noisy afternoon!!

wicker nomad said:

I'll be disappearing again in a minute, got a friend coming down with her kids...should be a noisy afternoon!!

LOL I have a headache from the thought

wicker nomad said:

:wink:

Back