The all new what are you doing now thread

Hi Bocky :)
I've found a local firm that do chaffeur driven Trikes...going to look into the price...shouldn't be as pricey as your lovely pressie

He's always wanted a Trike...they include a champagne picnic too :D

wicker nomad said:
I've found a local firm that do chaffeur driven Trikes...going to look into the price...shouldn't be as pricey as your lovely pressie

that5 sounds so nice

wicker nomad said:

LOL LOL LOL that sounds cool, i hope you manage to get one, it'd rock :banana: :banana: :banana: big style :D

I'm gonna pop to the local hostelry, had some bad news yesterday :( Just wann catch up with some of the chaps and find out if they've been updated :|

I'd love it too :D

Thinking that the weather might be a bit dodgy on his birthday though :(

November can be a horrid month :|

Bockaaarck said:
I'm gonna pop to the local hostelry, had some bad news yesterday :( Just wann catch up with some of the chaps and find out if they've been updated :|
Hope you hear better news today :grouphug:

wicker nomad said:
I'd love it too :D

Thinking that the weather might be a bit dodgy on his birthday though :(

November can be a horrid month :|

Good point, i guess you could always give him a card with something written in it like ".....i wasn't able to fit your pressie in here, and i thought it might be better to wait until we have better weather, say March/April...."

That'll really bug him trying to guess :)

Back