The all new what are you doing now thread

Rockhardchick666 said:
it usually works our really well, except its really weird combinations of words, like, yellow bellied cheese
but the worst part is, it actully has somthing to do with the conversation we were having

twilightsglow said:
Me too. You all must think I'm nuts sometimes. :err:
lol, well, when I was talking to the captians I couldn't put two words together without stumbling with my words,

I had the same reffs the entire weekend, and there was this one guy who wouldn't stop flirting :x but he was kind enough to point out I should be blonde, so supposidly I was really really stupid today

twilightsglow said:
I do too, but there are times when I would like to come across as normal. LOL

I am a nutter mostley, but I hate it when i'm trying to be normal, and I get confused with what people are saying, and then I misunderstand, and then people think I'm a right headcase. especially if it is something easy to understand.

Rockhardchick666 said:
lol, well, when I was talking to the captians I couldn't put two words together without stumbling with my words,

I had the same reffs the entire weekend, and there was this one guy who wouldn't stop flirting :x but he was kind enough to point out I should be blonde, so supposidly I was really really stupid today
I've had lots of stupid days myself. :oops:

Rockhardchick666 said:

Aye. hate it when you can't get a sentence together.

stokedasagoat said:
I am a nutter mostley, but I hate it when i'm trying to be normal, and I get confused with what people are saying, and then I misunderstand, and then people think I'm a right headcase. especially if it is something easy to understand.
that I can say I've done on numerous occasions

Back