The all new what are you doing now thread

I have also revived my calathea from near death. It had 3 shitty dried out leaves and now it has 2 big healthy leaves and one more on the way. This is so weird but cool. I nearly always kill plants because I am not good at them.

Making a list of band shirts I'd like. :) I used to have a way better collection but wore most of them out and only replaced the Iron Maiden ones.

Just ordered two nice plant pots so I can put my ivy in something other than crappy plastic pots. I need a bigger one for the calathea but I think that will come from a different store.

Today I'm wearing the poop jeans. They smell a bit barnyard musty/slightly chemical smell but it's not anywhere as bad as they used to be

Just ordered this very cool set of Chrono Trigger magnets. I've been wanting something to put on the fridge. They have a sale today so I got them discounted too. :D

Looking up sewing machines for beginners. I found one with pretty good reviews for only $38. Considering most are $100 or more, that's a damn good price

Back