The all new what are you doing now thread

What happened? Everything disappeared for a while there and I got really worried that it wouldn't come back hahah. Hope everyone is well!

Don't know what there is to brag about...
It looks like you made post before it all broke o_O

Don't break it again :rolleyes:
They broke themselves :p

I can't see the staff forum btw.

What happened? Everything disappeared for a while there and I got really worried that it wouldn't come back hahah. Hope everyone is well!
The forums broke, Rockin found Jon on Twitter and told him, and then Jon fixed them.

Things are going pretty well here. :D How did your exams go?

They broke themselves :p

I can't see the staff forum btw.

The forums broke, Rockin found Jon on Twitter and told him, and then Jon fixed them.

Things are going pretty well here. :D How did your exams go?
Glad Jon fixed it! I have no line of contact with anyone from here other than this forum.

Smashed my exams. Two As and two Bs. Couldn't be happier with how things have panned out. Me and the missus have just moved to Edinburgh and I start uni next month. Exciting times.

Glad Jon fixed it! I have no line of contact with anyone from here other than this forum.

Smashed my exams. Two As and two Bs. Couldn't be happier with how things have panned out. Me and the missus have just moved to Edinburgh and I start uni next month. Exciting times.
Well done you!!

Awesome job on the exams! What are you studying? :)

We're all on Twitter too. I'm @zanyusername.

I watched the eclipse today! I didn't bring any glasses but a firefighter lent me his. They showed up in front of my work, sirens blaring like there was an actual fire, but there was no fire. I see you using those sirens to cut through traffic, lol.

Thank you! It's nice to see you on here again. Been a very long time! I hope you're well, and that Facebook is looking after you. :p
Sorry I only just saw your post! I'm good thanks..had a lot of changes the last few years, but life is ok ..at the moment :) lol

Back