The all new what are you doing now thread

Bockaaarck said:
They didn't fall for it........w@nkers :|

LOL oh well, serves me right for trying to pull a fast one :err:
Shame :(

Top marks for giving it a go though! LOL LOL LOL

The All-New What Are You Doing Now Thread

Feeding my cats.
Frenchy, for your information D.F.B. stands for Deutscher Fußball-Bund (German Football Federation).

Bockaaarck said:
:D Well if they made it reliable in the first place :|

Our first one went belly up and we got a replacement with a new receipt for that one. So we will pop down today and hopefully get a new model. The one we have has been really reliable but i can't see any harm in trying to ensure we have a reliable console by replacing it :err:

LOL LOL

Thats actually legendary!

I got my sister to do it with my iPod (She got it for me for christmas a couple of years ago), anyway, they didnt fall for it :| wanted to send it off to Apple :|

Just applied for a job at HMV.

Hope I get it, I really need to leave the job I'm at now. Been there far too long, and the people are lady parts :|

The All-New What Are You Doing Now Thread

Visiting the French Football Federation's website.

FrenchFootballFederation_zps4e7fe6ea.jpg

Re: The All-New What Are You Doing Now Thread

I just got up from bed.
Frenchy, I didn't learn something interesting about the F.F.F.'s website. I barely understand French.

edge_of_the_wire said:
I just got up from bed.
Frenchy, I didn't learn something interesting about the F.F.F.'s website. I barely understand French.

there's no translation :?

Frenchy said:
there's no translation :?

Aucun il n'y a pas. :|
Ils ne veulent pas que l'idiot lisant leur site Web ils. :D
Ils doivent l'avoir interdit de là. LOL

edge_of_the_wire said:
I just got up from bed.

Tu as une plus petit noeud! :err:

Miss_Bockaaarck and her sister are drinking and gassing away in the lounge whilst i am (or whilst they think i am :err: ) cooking a lovely pasta dinner for them :)

What i'm really doing is chopping and preparing stuff for the meal whilst enjoying another glass of the old vin blanc LOL LOL LOL

:err:

:shock:

They're coming, gotta chop!! :shock:

Back