The all new what are you doing now thread

It's electrical mainly, keeps switching on and off, the shower started smelling funny, like something was about to blow..I didnt fancy getting electrocuted :err:

Anyway I felt brave last night, tried it, and it just churned and switched itself off..wont try that again :err:

Ben said:
It's electrical mainly, keeps switching on and off, the shower started smelling funny, like something was about to blow..I didnt fancy getting electrocuted :err:

Anyway I felt brave last night, tried it, and it just churned and switched itself off..wont try that again :err:

Correct diagnosis then Ben....... its fucked LOL

Making boxes cos we are moving this coming Thursday :banana: :banana: :banana:

How come we have so much feckin rubbish to pack? :| None of it's mine......

:err:

I'm at work and shattered, moving house is a pain in the bum :|

Still, we got a lot of stuff done and now most of the bits we have left the removal men can do. Getting the broad beans switched over on the 26th (I think :err: )

So i may be offline for e few days because i'm going to have to pack me puter soon :|

Getting a few bits and pieces together. I'm catching a train to Gatwick tonight , Staying in a hotel there, and then tomorrow I'm gonna Rock my little socks off :headbang:

BruceAirLogo.jpg

afraidtoshooteddie said:
Getting a few bits and pieces together. I'm catching a train to Gatwick tonight , Staying in a hotel there, and then tomorrow I'm gonna Rock my little socks off :headbang:

BruceAirLogo.jpg
Have a great time! :headbang: :headbang:

Back