The all new what are you doing now thread

rockin_plumber said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: How many jobs do you need

Experience has taught me old friend that it never hurts to keep your eyes open :wink:

I think i have made up my mind about which of the jobs i've been offered that i'm going to take. Its an 11 month fixed term contract, its a good job, but its not a perm position. I have another job that i'm waiting to hear back from which is only a 7 month contract but the rate significantly outweighs the one i've been offered.

It just makes it easier to negotiate the finer details of a job offer if you're up to speed with what's currently being offered for similar roles in the area you want to work :)

wicky said:
Ciggie time :oops:

LOL don't feel that way Wicky, if you want to smoke then go ahead and smoke. I know part of you really wants to quit smoking as you know its no good for you.

And when you really decide you want to stop i know you will
:wink: :grouphug:

Bockaaarck said:
LOL don't feel that way Wicky, if you want to smoke then go ahead and smoke. I know part of you really wants to quit smoking as you know its no good for you.

And when you really decide you want to stop i know you will
Thanks Bocky :wink: You're right ....I'm hoping that one day i'll wake up and have the courage to do it again....Having a serious lack of willpower at the moment :err:

wicky said:
Thanks Bocky :wink: You're right ....I'm hoping that one day i'll wake up and have the courage to do it again....Having a serious lack of willpower at the moment :err:

I am going over all sorts of documentation for this interview, its a bit of mind bender to be honest :(

In order to get this one i'm really going to have to be on the top of my game i think. They want a lot of skills in the candidate for the job, it'll be quite a challenge. Normally though they put everything in the job profile that they can think of as in ideal wish list, so there is some flexibility, thank god :|

Oh well, no time to sit here, i need to crack on with me B2C (Business to Customer) and B2B (Business to Business) Customer Relationship Management brain feed ( i'm totally confused by it LOL........better not let on to that in the interview :err:).

Hope to catch you later guys if possible :grouphug:

Ripping them then :err:

Still a tedious process :|

The computer people said my computer died because I had so much illegally downloaded music, I was like "Me..Illegally downloaded music? Never :err: "

Back