The all new what are you doing now thread

afraidtoshooteddie said:
:banana: My dog can do that LOL

It started out as 'Shaking a paw' but he got over-enthusiastic and it changed into 'high fives' 8)

my dog can do all of that as well. He gets annoyed now since I always make him do tricks to show off.

Getting the TV remote is still the best trick! 8)

Bockaaarck said:
You coming back Wicky :?
Back :D

Eddie just brought in a fukin HUGE manic moth :shock: :| Ed was trashimg the place trying to catch it again :| It just took us ages to squish it LOL

Ed's now giving us death stares for spoiling his fun LOL

wicky said:
Back :D

Eddie just brought in a fukin HUGE manic moth :shock: :| Ed was trashimg the place trying to catch it again :| It just took us ages to squish it LOL

Ed's now giving us death stares for spoiling his fun LOL

Bless him, poor puss :)

How's tricks witht the Wickys? I bet you've had a brilliant day with the news you've had :banana: :banana: :banana:

Bockaaarck said:
Bless him, poor puss :)

How's tricks witht the Wickys? I bet you've had a brilliant day with the news you've had :banana: :banana: :banana:
We are great thanks :banana: I get the feeling we are going to have a few more bad nights from nextdoor before she goes :| probably more than usual :x but at least I know it will be ending soon :banana: :banana:

And it's great to know the LEA are leaving us to it for another year :D

wicky said:
We are great thanks :banana: I get the feeling we are going to have a few more bad nights from nextdoor before she goes :| probably more than usual :x but at least I know it will be ending soon :banana: :banana:

And it's great to know the LEA are leaving us to it for another year :D

Yeah :banana: :banana: :banana:

That's all great stuff :D

Back