The all new what are you doing now thread

rockin_plumber said:
:shock: Cena is the MAN

How does he ever fall over.................

Have you seen the size of his feet LOL LOL LOL
Well he sure fell over when The Undertaker made a Thombstone Piledriver :wink:

It was the last SmackDown! before GAB :roll:
I found a vid that has footage from the rehersals of the GAB-match: The Undertaker vs. Dudley Boyz
'Bearer is in the crypt and 'Taker learning lines :D

Haven't seen Chickie for while... :|
She must be playing soccer :) , and watching her back :wink:

MM must be in his vacation, trying to rise an anarchy or maybe finally buying music LOL

WN just got Jake to bed and is trying to relax, maybe having a cigarette :D unhealthy, shame her :wink:

Bocky is maybe drinking glider, strongbow or even cognac,
maybe having a nice night out...

And I am so going to bed 'cause I'm starting to sound like him LOL :P :wink:

Night lurkers! Register or die in vain! :evil:

killers said:
alone in this world :cry: :err:
hug1.gif

ewil said:
Haven't seen Chickie for while... :|
She must be playing soccer :) , and watching her back :wink:

hey you would have been proud, we won, and I'm still walking, got really scared when a certin play had me ended up with my neck in the post....and then I was alright cause I slowly conected to it, but then a chivk kick my head after the play and my neck snapped and I was scared shitless, but I'm still walking, so all good, its just kinda brused and sore :D

Rockhardchick666 said:
hey you would have been proud, we won, and I'm still walking, got really scared when a certin play had me ended up with my neck in the post....and then I was alright cause I slowly conected to it, but then a chivk kick my head after the play and my neck snapped and I was scared shitless, but I'm still walking, so all good, its just kinda brused and sore :D

Its a good job you train so hard RHC :shock: , look after yourself :)

Rockhardchick666 said:
Good that you're OK
kiss10.gif

Back