The all new what are you doing now thread

Just been tidying up my bedroom, found 2 Van Halen albums I bought ages ago and forgot about :shock: that shows how much I tidy my room LOL LOL

I hoovered and cleaned my carpet (Not done that in months), dusted, cleaned the computer desk and monitor, TV, DVD player, PS2, arranged my CDs and DVDs, emptied out my sock draw (I usually just put loads of shit in there like train tickets, loose change etc) counted up all the change, got about a tenner in 50ps and pound coins LOL train tickets from when I was Beth, all been binned!

My room is like ten times lighter, got loads of room for now 8)

Ben said:
Just been tidying up my bedroom, found 2 Van Halen albums I bought ages ago and forgot about :shock: that shows how much I tidy my room LOL LOL

I hoovered and cleaned my carpet (Not done that in months), dusted, cleaned the computer desk and monitor, TV, DVD player, PS2, arranged my CDs and DVDs, emptied out my sock draw (I usually just put loads of shit in there like train tickets, loose change etc) counted up all the change, got about a tenner in 50ps and pound coins LOL train tickets from when I was Beth, all been binned!

My room is like ten times lighter, got loads of room for now 8)

good work benny LOL LOL

i'd like to find some cd's each time i clean my things :shock:

btw your van halen refound are surely not remastered then LOL

Got some Dream Theater on chilling out after work, trying to decide wether to watch Pulp Fiction, or play on The Godfather game :?

wicky said:
I'd be so happy if I won LOL But the fact I can't think of anything even half good means that won't happen :err:

a last one before bed to help you :D

slogan ==> Bruce's thinking :"i have to find some egyptian pants for my next slavery tour"

do you mean theme :?

All they've said is it has to do with Bruce Air, and quite short ...I'm desperatley trying to think of something original...i'm fukin useles at things like that :oops:

wicky said:
do you mean theme :?

yes 8)

wicky said:
All they've said is it has to do with Bruce Air, and quite short ...I'm desperatley trying to think of something original...i'm fukin useles at things like that :oops:

another slogan try ==> "i'm fliying free yeah, i'm flying free....."

:err:

Back