The all new what are you doing now thread

kiitos!

It just takes the biscuit and the jaffa cake that it reared it's ugly head the day I leave school

oh yeah and what the hell has just walked behind me?!
Cause my sister is in her room and my mom is in the living room asleep

I hate my mind

Revontulet said:
kiitos!

It just takes the biscuit and the jaffa cake that it reared it's ugly head the day I leave school

oh yeah and what the hell has just walked behind me?!
Cause my sister is in her room and my mom is in the living room asleep

I hate my mind

Man sounds like you could do with a lemsip or something similar and a good nights sleep :)

hehe..yeah..problem is I dont like lemsip and i dont know what a good nights sleep is!

well except for three hours in my chair watching scrubs yesturday..that's proberly the best ive slept in ages...

Too many dreams..too many thoughts...

Maybe I just need a labotemy lol...crack, crack, crack..no more dreams

Revontulet said:
hehe..yeah..problem is I dont like lemsip and i dont know what a good nights sleep is!

well except for three hours in my chair watching scrubs yesturday..that's proberly the best ive slept in ages...

Too many dreams..too many thoughts...

Maybe I just need a labotemy lol...crack, crack, crack..no more dreams

LOL well that would do the trick and i'll tell you another thing......

Sometimes its good not to think too much :wink:

Trying....and failing to put some music on my neighbours new mp3 players :x My puter can't see they are there :? :x

I hated that when I first got my MP3!
Nearly threw the bloody comp out of the window!

Oh great! Speaking of blood and I get a nose bleed!

DAMN THIS COLD!

wicky said:
Trying....and failing to put some music on my neighbours new mp3 players :x My puter can't see they are there :? :x

i dont have one of them tihngs but i've always kind of wanted one :? sometimes they seem like they suck

petting my new hamster i got last night, officially named Hotwings by yours truely :D

the_fugitive said:
i dont have one of them tihngs but i've always kind of wanted one :? sometimes they seem like they suck

petting my new hamster i got last night, officially named Hotwings by yours truely :D
I've never had any trouble with mine, theirs is one of those cheap plug straight into usb, i've given up trying to sort it now :oops:

Having a cuppa before I do more cleaning....my house is gonna be spotless :shock:

Finding it very hard to keep still :err:

Back