The all new what are you doing now thread

I started that work :| . Unstick the wallpaper from the ceiling between all the beams :(

it will be my mission for next days :cross:

wallpaper1.jpg

wallpaper3.jpg

Bockaaarck said:
I know :shock:

Hope its better in the morning :|
This morning it took long enough to clear and it was nowhere near as bad last night! Drive carefully :wink: or chuck a sicky :err:

Frenchy said:
maybe you should do something with Thingfish. Him to the guitar and you as singer :D

no, I'm just practicing to know all the lyrics on the concert. to sing with bruce. when the most of people will just headbeanging I'll sing with bruce :banana:

i'm listening more and more the intro of 'for the greater good of God' to be ready to sing this one during the Paris gig with the audience. Surely everywhere, the public sing it with Bruce :edlighter:

for the rest of the song, i'll do as each time : with some yoghurt in my mouth :err: :oops: .......But with the noise, no one cares :banana:

Frenchy said:
i'm listening more and more the intro of 'for the greater good of God' to be ready to sing this one during the Paris gig with the audience. Surely everywhere, the public sing it with Bruce :edlighter:

for the rest of the song, i'll do as each time : with some yoghurt in my mouth :err: :oops: .......But with the noise, no one cares :banana:

I've already learned the whole lyrics of FOTGOG :bananadance:

Frenchy said:

euh don't sing up so much please my ears :|

Back