The all new what are you doing now thread

rockin_plumber said:
Need a plumber :?

LOL Not at the moment :P

the decorators are working in the bathroom, and the showers out of bounds because theyre retiling around there or something. And they made a right mess :x

Going to see if I can get Jake to bed...might let him sleep down here...lots cooler, poor kid looks so pale :(

Then i'll be installing everything on the laptop :banana: might not make it to msn tonight screamy, depends on Jake :wink:

wicker nomad said:
Going to see if I can get Jake to bed...might let him sleep down here...lots cooler, poor kid looks so pale :(

Then i'll be installing everything on the laptop :banana: might not make it to msn tonight screamy, depends on Jake :wink:

:grouphug: for Jake...... & one for Wicky as well :grouphug:

Thanks :wink: He's still asleep on the sofa, woke up a few times to chuck again :( looks like i'm in for a bad night :(

Bloody school partys :x :x Let them eat as many cakes and biscuits as they can cram in ...then dance around....send them home to chuck it all up :x

wicker nomad said:
LOL Got the cigarettes right, but it's too hot to for coffee though :shock:
it's never too hot for coffee ;)

anyway, right now i'm trying to get my a$$ off this chair and go get myself a glass of water :D

Snake said:
it's never too hot for coffee ;)

anyway, right now i'm trying to get my a$$ off this chair and go get myself a glass of water :D
Coffee dehydrates you, i've hardly drank any for a month now...frenchy's gonna find that hard to believe :err: Just had one on mornings that i've overslept to make my eyes look like :shock: LOL

wicker nomad said:
Coffee dehydrates you, i've hardly drank any for a month now...frenchy's gonna find that hard to believe :err: Just had one on mornings that i've overslept to make my eyes look like :shock: LOL

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Back