The all new what are you doing now thread

rockin_plumber said:
:banana: :banana: :banana:

We knew that :wink:

Now thinking....( and i know its the wrong thread....:err: )

If the Bocky's go to Barcelona in October. Will i miss the start of the Maiden tour :shock:

Bockaaarck said:
Now thinking....( and i know its the wrong thread....:err: )

If the Bocky's go to Barcelona in October. Will i miss the start of the Maiden tour :shock:

Or :shock:

Will they start the tour there just for you :?

rockin_plumber said:
Or :shock:

Will they start the tour there just for you :?

Actually i was just thinking that as well :D :banana: :banana: :banana:

You never know LOL

Are we going to try and meet up for a gig this year? I think Wicky will be up for it, and Ben i guess, and the Fraidy's, oh and Frester. Maybe even Frenchy if he can get over here :banana:

Bockaaarck said:
Actually i was just thinking that as well :D :banana: :banana: :banana:

You never know LOL

Are we going to try and meet up for a gig this year? I think Wicky will be up for it, and Ben i guess, and the Fraidy's, oh and Frester. Maybe even Frenchy if he can get over here :banana:
Only one gig :shock:

:D

Bockaaarck said:

:bananarock: Im in...........

rockin_plumber said:
:shock: CBB eviction starts soon so hurry
Will probably end up watching the first half in Luke's room :err:
Can't miss Faria being kicked out :banana: ....I bloody hope it's her!

Iron Domek said:
Trying to resize my avatar but can't.Anybody can help me?

register it in your photobucket album, select edit on your pic and resize it 25% i think or click right on your pic in your images files and you select modify the pic and your resize it 8)

doing nothing special
enjoying some judas priest
playing with a trash can with one of my legs and thinking about how low will the english nt sink after sven gets sacked for underachievement in the wc

Back